- provides English language learners with free online learning opportunities &
- gives suitably qualified and/or experienced English trainers the opportunity to freely promote the services that they offer.
1. English Language Professionals who currently present themselves professionally through an online profile such as Linkedin or Xing and/or a website are welcome to apply to join the site.
2. Profile Pages
- provide a full introduction to the English service provider.
- enable video presentations
3. The information provided by all English service providers is checked before any entry is accepted into any directory on this website. This will typically involve visiting the submitted
- LinkedIn/Xing or other professional online profile
- Website and/or social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
4. The pre-screening process reflects a general impression of virtual presentations made in the internet at a particular point in time. It cannot, unfortunately, give any on-going guarantee concerning any independent service provider who uses this website as a promotional tool. All website users should use their own best judgement before entering any agreement or contract with anyone.
5. Englishtrainers.org has no control over the content of external links posted on this site by independent English trainers and specialists and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any such content.
6. Website users are advised to read our General Terms & Conditions. They are also strongly encouraged to report any concerns about any individual or institution appearing on this website. Any complaint concerning any inappropriate behaviour on this website will be investigated and may lead to the immediate suspension or cancellation of all membership rights.