Englishtrainers.org invites English language training professionals to apply to become independent members of the site. Those that are accepted onto the site may create individual profiles which are made publicly available to all website users.
Members : agree to
- only supply information that is directly relevant to the services and employment opportunities that they offer.
- provide professionally relevant information that is true, accurate and up-to-date.
- assume all responsibility for any dispute concerning the information posted on their personal profile.
- accept that any profile may be temporarily or permanently removed from the website at the sole discretion of Englishtrainers.org in the case of any reported concern from any website user. &
Users of this website are
- able to search for and contact independent English language service providers
- made aware that Englishtrainers.org accepts no responsibility for any private agreement made between themselves and any independent English language service provider who promotes their own English language services and/or job opportunities on this website.
- encouraged to report any concerns about the accuracy of any information provided by any independent English language service provider appearing on this website.