- We play chess, we talk English, we have fun.
- Join our Chess and Chat events here Passcode: candc555!
- Meetings : Every Sunday at 21.00h in Hamburg, Germany. (GMT +1)
- Tournament draw at approximately 21.15h
- Scroll down to the bottom for The Rules of Chess Club….
|Top 8 > Trainer / Member > Points (01.03.2021)|
|1. Paul > Member > 1339|
|2. Will > Trainer > 1319|
|3. Xavier > Trainer > 1200|
|4. Steffen > Member > 1130|
|5. George > Trainer > 831|
|6. Patrick > Member > 829|
|7. Ahmad > Member > 750|
|8. Sebastian > Member > 400|
|Next Tournament : 28th February 2021 – The draw will take place online at approximately 20.00h|
Winner wins a 4 week English Course!
The Rules of Chess Club
- First rule of Chess Club | You don’t have to talk about Chess Club – but you can if you want. In fact, you can talk about anything. Your plans, your thoughts, your feelings, whatever.
- Second rule of Chess Club You do not mither about Chess Club (stop mithering)
- Third rule of Chess Club Someone puts you in checkmate, the game is over.
- Fourth rule of Chess Club Only two players to a game.
- Fifth rule of Chess Club One game at a time, guys.
- Sixth rule of Chess Club All clothing allowed. Coverings compulsory.
- Seventh rule of Chess Club Games will go on as long as they have to.
- And the eighth and final rule of Chess Club If this is your first time at Chess Club you have to play.