- The Zoom room will open shortly before 20.00h in Hamburg, Germany
- Participants will be able to enter until 20.15 – and then the door slams shut!
- The Tournament draw will take place online at shortly after 20.15h
- The winning (or most successful) learner will receive a free 1 week English Course
- The winning (or most successful) English Trainer will be highlighted on our homepage for one week!
The Rules of Chess Club
- First rule of Chess Club | You don’t have to talk about Chess Club – but you can if you want. In fact, you can talk about anything. Your plans, your thoughts, your feelings, whatever.
- Second rule of Chess Club You do not mither about Chess Club (stop mithering)
- Third rule of Chess Club Someone puts you in checkmate, the game is over.
- Fourth rule of Chess Club Only two players to a game.
- Fifth rule of Chess Club One game at a time, guys.
- Sixth rule of Chess Club All clothing allowed. Coverings compulsory.
- Seventh rule of Chess Club Games will go on as long as they have to.
- And the eighth and final rule of Chess Club If this is your first time at Chess Club you have to play.
Members : George , Patrick , Paul , Sebastian , Will , Xavier & everybody in our Meetup group